It’s been a busy week on the blog. My editorial calendar is actually working! Be prepared for more content for the next few weeks! On the blog this week I wrote about my favorite personal finance resources, a re-blog of my review of Foundryside (a must read!), a recap of the Outlander panel at PaleyFest, and a really really emphatic opinion on reasons why it’s important to vote.
Here are some other things that caught my eye:
1. The Hate U Give Movie
I’ve seen this movie twice! I was tense the entire time! The book is absolutely phenomenal and the movie is such a fantastic adaptation. Amandla is brilliant as Starr. If you haven’t read the book, I definitely recommend it, but the movie is also worth seeing.
2. PEN America is suing Donald Trump. Worth reading what prompted PEN to do this. And it would be interesting to see how this progresses.
3. But like, what is happening with The Ordinary?? So much drama, but I hope they don’t discontinue the line because I need their products on my face!!
4. Sometimes we cry at work and that’s (mostly) OK. I feel like this article was meant for me even though I don’t really cry for the reasons listed.
5. Last week I found out about The Price and the Dressmaker and immediately I checked out the graphic novel from the library. It’s the sweetest story, I love the dress designs and the illustrations.
6. These freaking Sheet Masks! Ugh, I love them. ♥♥♥
Hope you have a good week!
2 thoughts on “HeyLookAtThis! October 20, 2018”