We survived another week! Luckily for me it was pretty quiet at work because so many people are on vacation. Gave me some time to prepare for my future in-laws visit this week. To do list: CLEAN THE APARTMENT!!
Just because I concern myself with trivial things doesn’t mean we should forget about the camps at the border. Or that it’s imperative that we impeach Trump. This week on the blog I wrote a check in on my credit card ban and my experience walking for money (doesn’t really work)…
Here’s what caught my eye this week!
1. I finished reading Revolution for Dummies by Bassem Youssef. In this memoir, Youssef writes about Egypt’s revolution and how his rise in comedy and satire ultimately led him to flee the country. I wouldn’t have normally picked this up, but it was for a book club and I really did find it interesting to see what it’s like in countries where free speech is limited or punished.
2. Old Town Road remix with the yodeling kid!!
A follow up:
3. I bought denim shorts for the first time in over 10 years. They are high-waist mom style and I LOVE them. Probably won’t be wearing anything else for the rest of the summer to get that ROI!
4. Prepare for ICE raids this weekend.
5. The most WTF post from my favorite advice blog “Ask a Manager” http://dlvr.it/R81hf7
Have a good week! ♥
HeyLookAtThis! [last week]