This blog has been running longer than any relationship I’ve ever been in, so I’m pretty damn proud of that. I could wax poetic about commitments and writing and all that jazz, but I am not sure what I could say that wouldn’t sound pretentious. Instead, here are some of my favorite posts from the past year!
As always, thanks for reading and here’s to more Carbtastic, Nerdtastic, Fantastic posts!🍾
- Meeting Internet People in Real Life
- I AM AN EFFICIENT PERSON
- Outlander “The Reckoning” Screening #TartanAffair
- Feminist Rant: “Smile For Me”
- LONDON ADVENTURES
- OkCupid Pro Tips!
- Nutella Pancakes
- Reading is Cool and Other Bookish Thoughts
- What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up?
- Summer Hacks: How to Stay Cool
- Mocha at Home
- Dear Men, It’s Okay to Read (and Love) Books by Women
- Puppy Chow (aka Muddy Buddies)
- A Night at the Opera: Il Trovatore
- Women of Letters, Season 2
- NYCC 2015
- Sweet Potato and Brie Mac ‘n Cheese
- Rejecting Magazines and Mirrors
- #WeNeedDiverseBooks Pledge 2015
- How to Look Like You Have Your Sh*t Together
Around the internet: [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest] [Instagram] [Goodreads] [Around the World in 80 Books]