It’s been a long week! (I feel like I say that every week.) I started a big overtime project at work last week and I haven’t had time to write posts or go to the gym. I’m feeling a bit disappointed with myself because I was doing so well, but the project has just zapped all time and energy. It’s not that I don’t have ideas, I just need time to write them! As for the gym, I was doing so well, and I knew that one of my hobbies would have to suffer because of the overtime, but I didn’t think that both would be affected! This is a bummer! The only article i managed to write this week was about the myth of doing what makes you happy. I’ll also be taking a intentional break from my blog while I’m on vacation the week after next.
Here’s what caught my eye this week!
1. My former flames, the Jonas Brothers, have returned!
2. This week I learned that New York and Brooklyn Public library users have access to the skill share website Lynda.org for free! I bet other libraries do this also! Google [your city] library + Lynda!
3. Going to try out this Stick Cleanser Balm and this Neogen Real Fresh Cleansing Stick for my upcoming travels! Literally any way to reduce my liquids, I’ll take! Hopefully this doesn’t mess up my skin too much because I’m introducing new products.
4. Brooklyn-99 is renewed for a 7th season!
5. Oh yeah, Cohen’s testimony happpened. AOC was fire!
Have a good week! ♥
HeyLookAtThis! [last week]
One thought on “HeyLookAtThis! March 2, 2019”