Why is the news so chaotic! It’s getting harder to keep up! This week I wrote about shopping my closet, my review of The People’s Future of the United States, and a look at how I’ve been eating a calorie restricted diet.
Here’s what caught my eye this week!
1. Umbrella Academy – It took me over 5 episodes to get into it. There are definitely some issues I’m having with the acting and certain character choices, but Robert Sheehan is one of the brighter parts of the show, and now that I’ve watched like 8 episodes, I want to know how it ends!
2. Been working a lot of overtime, and that will continue for the foreseeable future, so I’ve started curating a playlist, including this song with LAUV and Troye Sivan:
3. Public Advocate vote in NYC this Tuesday! Here’s a breakdown of the 17 candidates and their platforms.
4. $15 minimum wage is a good thing!
5. About to buy this collapsible duffel for extra souvenirs. Only 2 more weeks! 😀
Have a good week! ♥
HeyLookAtThis! [last week]
One thought on “HeyLookAtThis! February 23, 2019”