Posting this on January 1 because I still wanted to do a recap but the holidays were a priority!
This year on the blog was pretty major. Especially these last few months, where I really kicked up my content. I created an editorial calendar so certain themes or topics would be posted on those corresponding days. It helped me think of posts but also get out a lot at once! I hope I can keep up next year!
Here are some of my favorite posts this year:
- My Experience with Acorns
- Credit Card Ban: 6-Month Check-In
- Frugal Things I Do To Save Money
- Free Resources for Bloggers
- How My BF and I Handle Our Finances While Living Together
- Review: FIRE AND FURY by Michael Wolff
- REVIEW: Foundryside by Robert Jackson Bennett
- REVIEW: The Book of M by Peng Shepherd
- How the 2016 Election Influenced My Reading Habits
- Pros and Cons of a Staycation
- My Favorite Foodie Places in Bay Ridge
- My Favorite Foodie Places in Brooklyn Heights
- Traumatized by Christmas Music
- NaNoWriMo 2018 – Final Update
- Why the Mid-Term Elections are So Important This Year
- WE MUST ALWAYS TAKE SIDES
And I brought back an old theme on Saturday’s, where I’d do a recap of the week and things that interested me in the news or pop culture, HeyLookAtThis! I really enjoyed doing these posts because it gives me a chance to share what I’m seeing on the internet
It’s been a big year for my blog and I want to thank everyone who read or followed my blog. It means more than you know!