It’s finally staying consistently warm! And now my room feels stifling and a bit too cozy now that winter is over. I’ve switched to my quilt instead of a comforter, lit citrus scented candles, opened windows to let in the fresh spring air, but I still feel that there’s more that could be done.
Because I haven’t actually done any of these tasks, I’ve collected some articles and pictures to inspire me to spring clean and minimalize my life. Click on the “Source” on each picture for some awesome articles.
To Read (Obvs)
2. The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight: For when I can’t part with most of my books using the KonMari Method from the aforementioned book and need some sense to remind me.
1. Donate Clothes.
2. Get rid of books. Either by selling or donating. This is a big one because I have so many. I’ve already collected the ones I know I won’t read to be sold at a used book store, the others I’ll have to use for crafts or recycling 😥
3. Clean and organize neglected spaces, i.e.:
1. Get a plant or make my own terrerium.
2. Have a sense of “freshness” upon entering my room. (How vague can I be?)
3. Visibly reduce the amount of clutter in my space.
Hope this inspires you as much as me! ♥