Sometimes you just have to remind yourself what you have accomplished and where you want to go (with clickbait tactics like a listicle). Here’s a look back at my life from May-September and what I loved most about that time (in no specific order).
1. Saw my friends (see Fantastic and Random Weekend post). But I also went to birthdays, celebrated promotions, had sleepovers and went to brunches.
2. Graduated from my Masters degree program!
3. Saw my family.
4. Read a lot!
5. Became even more Outlander obsessed than I already am!
6. Had a job promotion!
7. Went to Niagara falls! Here’s a few pictures!
8. Went to a baseball game (first professional one in my adult life).
9. Surprise parties! 😉
10. Moved and now have the chance to save money (no more living alone)
11. Joined a gym (5k life)
12. Met new people.
13. Helped a friend in need.
14. Mermaid Parade!
16. Went to the beach!
17. Realized I still don’t know everything and I have time to figure it out.
What did you do this summer? What are you looking forward to this fall? Leave a comment!